Ready to use your new Skogen pacifier, but want to ensure you are using sanitizing it properly before use? Here are some instructions for you!
Care instructions for your pacifier:
• Bring water to a boil. Place the pacifiers in a sieve and pour them with the boiling water. Squeeze the nipple to remove any retained water. Set aside to cool and dry.
• Never clean the pacifier in a dishwasher or microwave.
• When the pacifier is not in use, store it in a clean and dry place
• Do not leave the pacifier in direct sunlight or near a heat source.
• Daily cleaning with soap and water is essential.
• You can also sterilize at some point in boiling water for a few minutes.
• Replace every three months, even if there are no signs of damage.
• The Skogen Baby Pacifier is recyclable.
• Our Pacifier complies with the European Standard EN 14oo+A1.
WARNING! For your child’s safety: Inspect carefully before each use. Pull the pacifier in all directions. Please recycle at the first signs of damage or weakness. Only use dedicated pacifier holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a pacifier as they may strangle your child.
The Skogen vision aims to do our part to help end single use plastic pollution. We promise to make our supply chain as transparent as possible, giving you the facts on how to shop smarter, while consuming less. With your help, our “Skogen” will continue to grow as we plant a tree for every pacifier sold. You can see where your tree is planted by visiting “Our Forest” on Skogenbaby.com
Contact Us - Didn’t find what you were looking for under FAQ:s? Please send us your question to firstname.lastname@example.org